Thursday, January 5, 2012

The strong little kid.

Once upon a time their was a kid name Kevin he was strong he wasn't scared of nobody .but then a kid name Daniel came to school and he wasn't scared off him he wanted to fight me and I said I don't want to hurt you then he said you won't hurt me I could nock you out with my pinky.Then I said bring it on and when he got beet up girls didn't even licked him when he woked up he checked in the mirror he had 2 black eyes and a busted lip.then he wanted reveng and I busted his lip again then an old teacher came and Daniel knocked her fake teeth out and she got knocked out and she wanted round 2 so I said bring it then old lady and she said omg you really want round 2 and i said yes.then she took me to the principal and she told the principal this young lady hit me and Kevin told the teacher well that girl hits hard he hits like a boy and then i said i am a boy then the old teacher's teeth fell.but then me and Kevin became best friends but then a young lady came and beet us up her name was combs she was really strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment